* Owns the assigned development tasks.
* Produces high quality Technical Design specification (low level design) & code
* Performs effective peer reviews for solutions / designs
* Owns and tracks project tasks to closure
* Possess strong communication skills
* Technical expertise in:
o Spring core & MVC
o Spring integration
o Spring security
o Search frameworks
o Ant & Maven
o other J2EE technologies / frameworks
* Well proficient with Linux, Tomcat, and DBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
* Strong understanding & hands on experience of SOA and Web Services frameworks
* Strong understanding of transactional and multi-threaded processes
* Good knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices
* Desired knowledge of webservices, XML, punchout.
* An understanding of how to integrate Hybris with a corporate back office fulfilment product like SAP and CMS systems
* Experience with hybris accelerators and Should have good experience in developing different hybris extensions
* Experience with unit testing framework such as jUnit/TestNG
* Experience in hybris upgrades
* Experience working with RESTful Web Services
* Understanding of application integration patterns
* Hybris certification is a plus.