* Software development experience
* Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
* Mastery of at least one programming language such as Java, C or C++.
* Comfortable working in a Linux environment and have experience with at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl, or Ruby
* BS in Computer Science or related Technology Degree
* Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive, and a track record of delivery.
* Solid coding practices including unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods.
* Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills.
* Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.