University degree in Software Engineering or related subject (e.g. Computer Science, Information Science, etc.) is mandatory.
Experience and Skills
* Fluency in written and spoken English.
* A minimum of 7 years of experience in the design and development of software applications in C# interfacing with MS SQL Server (2005 or higher) databases.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience using ASP .NET.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in database programming including writing stored procedures/functions.
* A minimum of 3 year of experience building Web Services, including building and deployment of service-oriented architecture components.
* Very good understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
* Very good understanding of project management and software development processes.
* Good Communication skills.
* Good UML knowledge and use of diagramming tools.
* Good presentation skills.
The consultants should have besides the mandatory skills the following preferred experience and skills:
* Experience with .NET 3.5 or higher
* Experience with .NET Entity Framework or Linq2SQL
* Experience with JQuery and HTML5
* Experience with Visual Basic 6.0, smart documents and/or InfoPath.
* Knowledge of SharePoint solutions implementation
* Knowledge and experience of MS Office automation (MS Word, Excel and Access).
* Experience in working in a small size software development team (2 to 4 persons) and working independently.
* Experience in working with Team Foundation Server