Work Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Owner's Engineer for EPC contract (s) related to Marine works
* Construction supervision of Marine works at site
* Monitor project with respect to resource deployment, time overview, compliance to quality etc.
* Certification of works completion and contractors bills
* Inspection, testing , QA /QC of equipment and material
* Lead a team of Inspectors for construction supervision activities
* Preparation of site progress reports
* Preparation of variation reports
* Review of contractors construction method statements
* Advise resident engineer/contract managers for the quality of works and site related activities
* Candidate should have worked on at least one project as Engineer/Senior Engineer on large Marine project involving shore protection works, revetments and pipeline scour protection
* Candidate should have worked on at least one project as Engineer/Senior Engineer on projects involving installation of Seawater Intake and outfall Pipelines, offshore intake head and diffuser systems
* Knowledge of conditions of contract and interpretation of the same. Knowledge of FIDIC conditions of contract will be an advantage
* Candidate should have capability to function as quantity surveyor
* Good Coordination skills to be able to coordinate with other disciplines like Electrical, Mechanical Instrumentation etc.
* Good Management and Analytical skills to handle site related activities
Excellent communication skills with strong command over written and spoken English.