Brief Description :
This position provides SAP L3 support with the goal of building a competitive advantage for Business. This is a fast-paced working environment and team members are expected to take a significant level of individual responsibility and to partner with the BUs and Solutions teams in a highly effective manner.
* Under general supervision reviews and analyzes incoming incident tickets and/or user requests and determines priority in accordance to service level agreements in FICO, COPA, costing, and relevant customs clearing business experience
* Performs standard and moderately complex day-to-day incident and problem resolution by troubleshooting or researching technical application issues and offering proactive and reactive application support to the end user.
* Develops and maintains troubleshooting documentation to assist in the resolution or elimination of incidents.
* Experience with ABAP
* Experience with SAP Configuration
* Engineering or equivalent
* Requires solid general experience working in application development, testing and support
* Minimum 4 years' experience AMS
* Experience in FICO, COPA, costing, and relevant customs clearing business