- Revenue Generation from New Account
- Participate in Business Plan and execute the strategy to expand customer base in the assigned Geo / Vertical
- Constantly Qualify and build new opportunities / prospects
- Accurately forecast and execute Booking, Billing and Collection figures
- Positioning of products and solutions
- Monitor, Review and constant Feedback to team member(s) to perform and deliver
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major customers, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for creating a compelling value proposition in Corporate/Manufacturing segment.
- Competition Analysis by keeping abreast of Market Trends & achieving market share metrics.
- Enable the team through knowledge sharing on Domain, Technology and Customer Centric solutions.
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA and/ or engineer with specialization in marketing from an institute of repute.
- 5-7 years of experience of selling S/W products / IT enabled solutions with 3-4 years of software solutions sales experience in Corporate/Manufacturing vertical.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong track record of selling high ticket value based software solutions.
- Understands buying process cycle of Customer
- Proven track record of consistent high performance and new business acquisition
- Ability to forecast future sales trends and devise future sales strategies for the same.
- Strong skills in closing New Sales Deals.
- Experience of working with SIs / Partners on large and complex deals.
- Strategic planning, market plan execution with skills in competitor and market analysis
- Leading and building a team of highly motivated and skilled sales professionals and monitoring their performance.
- Developing relationships at CXO level of customer organization.