Qualifications & Experience:
* Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in a related discipline. Master's Degree is an advantage.
* 12-15 years' experience in a related field of which 10 years are in a similar capacity for HSE.
* Very Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Arabic is preferred.
* Emergency Response and crisis management experience and/or evidence of specific training in incident management and business recovery:
* Lead Auditor (LRQA or IRC A) ISO 9001; 14001; OHS AS 18001 IOSH
* Risk Assessor
* Advanced understanding of HSE, project functions.
* Membership of an internationally recognized professional body for safety and health, such as the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
* Proven skills to develop and maintain occupational health and safety procedures and programs
* The interpersonal and influencing skills required to develop close and effective relationships
* Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* The ability to promote a positive attitude to HSE risk management and enabling structured and systematic approaches