1. Prepare Business Plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model that ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
2. Responsible for revenue generation across products and regions and ensure yields across products through Branch Head and Sales Managers.
3. Ensure quality of distributor activities and Sales managers across region
4. Implementation of Billing targets at all assigned markets.
5. Responsible for interacting with Engineering Head / Manufacturing Head on technical support and commercial/pricing matters
6. Keep a tab on arithmetic calculations, pricing structures, gross margin and profitability.
7. Responsible for Marketing and Sales and works through Marketing Managers and Branch Head and Sales Managers to achieve top line market share and achieve revenue and brand objectives
8. Rasterize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability, new product development and market research.
9. Periodically review distributor performance through Branch Head / Sales Managers and check on gaps in performance and seek reasons and actionable steps to close the gaps.
10. Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
11. Conduct regular meeting with distributors and sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategy
12. Conduct customer or training seminars as per the requirement of regions
13. Monitor and analyze all marketing and sales reports received from all sales offices in the region and also distributor feedback.
14. Ensuring all approvals related to consultants and other Government authorized bodies are made in a proper and timely manner.
15. Coordinate, prepare and launch new products for the assigned market(s) with cooperation of the respective sales department in the respective regions
16. Ensure the confidentiality of the customer list, mailing lists and other sensitive company information.
17. Motivate and monitor sales representatives in branch offices and distributors on marketing and sales activities.
18. Recruits, tests, and hires Sales Manager / Sales Executives / Sales Coordinators based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
19. Coordinate with administration, commercial and factory departments to ensure timely orders, and smooth function of action in the system.
20. Provide timely feedback to top management on business process and operating plan, financial model and profitability.
21. Reporting directly to the President.
22. Other duties as assigned.