Duties will include:
- estimating and cost planning on commercial, public and infrastructure projects
- preparing Bills of Quantities
- processing variations and monthly claims
- review of tender and contract documentation
- preparation of documents for post contract control
- advise on contractual matters
- audit payments to Contractors.
- provide mentoring to junior staff.
- undertake specific projects within MWE as required.
The candidate must have the following skills and experience:-
- tertiary qualifications in quantity surveying or equivalent
- RICS or AIQS affiliated or working towards
- solid working history with a minimum of 15 to 20 years experience
- excellent oral and written skills in the English language
- business development skills and practical working knowledge
- knowledge about standards for water / waste-water systems
- preferably, have minimum of 5 years experience in the GCC/UAE.