* Work with team of Automation QA Engineers to develop test scripts using newly constructed and/or existing
* Build extensible automated testing frameworks that support
o The development of parameterized test cases
o Test execution on multiple environments
o User friendly reporting of the results
* Develop the automated tests to make sure they adhere to the established standards.
* Research on new tools that could cater to the challenges, which cannot be met with the available testing tools.
* Co-ordinate and manage all automated testing activities for the SuccessFactors products.
* Work intensively with Project Managers and Software Engineers, coordinating testing efforts within a highly iterative
Agile-type development environment.
* Responsible for reporting the testing status and managing expectations to the project stakeholders.
* Able to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Maintain professional relationships with various groups outside of QA including development, product management,
customer support, and professional services.
* Help drive automated and performance testing across multiple product lines to improve efficiency and scalability of
* Develops, modifies, executes and reviews software test plans and test cases. Analyzes and writes test standards and
* Develops and maintains Unix/Linux shell scripts to aid in testing web applications.
* Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
* Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
* Creation of traceability and requirements coverage matrices to ensure the quality of the features under test.
* Create valid estimates regarding effort for tasks, communicate these estimates and meet deadlines in a timely
* Experience with Open source tools - TestNG, Selenium, JMETER, JIRA, and ANT is a must.
* 5+ years of QA experience testing applications based on Java, J2EE and web technologies.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or Equivalent
* Experience developing shell scripts from the UNIX or Linux platforms.
* 3+ years of automation experience with Open source tools such as Selenium, TestNG and JUNIT.
* Good in an object oriented programming language (preferably Java)
* Proficient in commercial and open source testing tools (preferably Selenium RC or Webdriver).
* Experience working within an Agile/Scrum or similar development environment
* Experience in designing and running stress, load, scalability and performance tests on web applications and backend
systems a plus
* Experience with QA processes and tools, test management systems, QA automation, analyzing bug trends, SQL and
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information
and respond to questions from leads/managers.
* Strong communication and problem solving skills.
* A clear understanding of the product development cycle, technical requirements and project management.
1. Bachelor's degree and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. Graduating with good academic record from top universities.
3. Ability to work independently as well as with a team
4. Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
5. Strong focus on quality and generating results
6. Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
7. Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
8. Exceptional time management and organization
9. Excellent written and oral communications
10. Energetic and self-starting
11. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
12. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form