The Sr Project Manager is responsible for driving complex, high priority, projects or component phases of larger programs. Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
1. Insures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
* Project Schedule
* Risk and Issue Management
* Scope Change Management
2. Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
3. Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
4. Facilitates/ manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations
* Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
* Proficient in Microsoft Project and or Microsoft Project Server
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
* Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
* Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
* Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
* Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items