The Program/ Project Manager will serve as a general operational / manufacturing expert on the pharmaceutical team and understands the engineering requirements.
Is a key contributor to the development of SEPAM's pharmaceutical business pipeline. SEPAM is an Irish EPCC firm.
SEPAM's core businesses are - Program Management, Construction Management, Advanced Automation control Instrumentation services, etc.
This person has strong project management skills and expertise in the over all value chain of pharmaceutical manufacturing - Right from site selection to Process commissioning.
- Partner with Business development team to develop and manage pharmaceutical product line for SEPAM in China and across the region
- Partner with Site leaders and Client to set objectives and manage the operational aspects of the program(s), including oversight of key milestones, decision points and critical path activities to drive delivery of project objectives.
- Collaborate with key functions to map-out detailed long- and short-range plans for successful initiation and execution of Engineering design to process commissioning and plant layout, including defining roles and responsibilities, communication pathways, and key performance metrics.
- Prepare fully-integrated program timelines; communicate with key stakeholders; facilitate decision making and verify key decisions are made by the program team.
- Monitor project status and team performance against the plans. Interface with relevant functional groups, coordinate the timely execution of program activities including anticipating and identifying any risks, mitigation and contingencies, and support timely and realistic action plans and issue resolution.
- Develop and manage budgets, including resource plans.
- Manage program team logistics and maintain all meeting and program related information/documents
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience in life sciences industry, with 2-5 years of demonstrated program management experience managing cross-functional efforts- as material and personnel flow within the site.
- Master's degree preferred.
- MBA desirable but not essential requirement
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to both drive sales and understand pharmaceutical client's technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical production process ( Vaccines / Tablets) and process layouts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Demonstrated project management skills; must have high degree of energy, accuracy and attention to detail, must be able to balance strategic imperatives with daily operations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint