- Assist the Head of Projects in coordinating projects from awarding through completion and is responsible for monitoring schedule and activities to achieve project success.
- Study the IFC drawings, project specification, scope of work to ensure understanding and compliance with the specified requirements.
- Responsible for preparation of the method statement of erection
- Issuance of all required project documents for approvals from Consultant or customer representative
- Site supervision to ensure work carried out on site or accordance with drawings, specification and construction program.
- Responsible for implementing quality and safety procedures in the project site as per the company HSE Policy.
- Responsible for daily site quantities calculation in order to forecast the material requirement, labour requirement, plant and equipments
- Ability to draft in Auto CAD software and view Tekla model during construction stage
- Supervise the construction for Mega projects like Shoppng Malls, Major Building Complex like exhibitions and convention centers
- Preferable having prior Oman / GCC Experience
Candidate Profile :
B.E - Civil / Structural Engineering having prior experience in Structural Steel Erection, good Computer skills, Supervision skills, MS Project, Primaveera, Technical Suport Potential. Good communication and presentation skills.
1. Engineering Candidate having Steel Structural Project Engineer or related field only requested to apply.
2. Candidate having prior Oman / Gulf Experience will be preferred and must in a position to join at short notice.
3. Must have sufficient clearance from domestic side in relocating to Oman and must be in a position to work minimum period of 3 years
4. Must be medically "FIT"
5. Have Oman / GCC certificate attestation preferred and willing to join at short notice