1. Experience in Production of Continuous / Batch process
2. Production Planning and efforts to minimize raw material / utility norms
3. Monitoring the performance of each plant for -
2. Raw Material Norms
3. Utility Norms
4. Interaction with R & D to improve upon Quality and process
5. Interaction with Marketing and Customers.
6. Co-ordination with the other departments
7. Budget preparation and up-gradation of plants
8. To motivate the subordinates
9. To study the changes and modification for Energy Saving
10. Developments of Sub-ordinates
11. Establishing of the new process
12. Effective utilization of ERP
13. Ensure SOP is followed for product change over as well as normal operation
14. To ensure safety systems in operations
15. Prepare succession planning of production dept.
16. Monitoring & controlling of pollution as per norms.
17. Ensure and maintain requirement of ISO and RC documentation
Qualification: BE / B. Tech in Chemical Engineering