Exp : min 5 years in PM, BE + MBA will be preferred from consumer oriented product background ( mobile )
- Own the product strategy and roadmap.
- Contribute to and exercise significant influence over the overall business strategy.
- Partner with the business team to understand business goals and translate them into short term and long term product roadmaps. Proactively identify opportunities and make actionable recommendations to drive market leadership.
- Generate detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Product Requirement Document (PRD) based on inputs from all key stakeholders. Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to maximize user satisfaction.
- Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences and QA teams throughout the product development life cycle. Define the product acceptance testing criteria, ensure that they are met.
- Identify key success metrics for the product (and features) and ensure that instrumentation has been adequately implemented. Measure the metrics post launch and constantly look for opportunities to optimize the product/feature performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive and implement the product. Identify, mitigate, communicate, escalate and manage risks early. Promptly resolve issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product.
Ideal candidate should have :
- Proven ability of building consumer internet products from grounds up
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity
- Highly customer obsessed thinking with deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to understand and talk technology; Passionate about technology; pro activeness in developing understanding of various applications of technology; used technology to solve complex business problems;
- Knowledge of developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which delivers world-class user experience.
- Comfort in generating a 3-year strategic vision as well as a weekly status update
- Ability to objectively prioritize multiple product features basis business impact
- High attention to detail with ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to deliver highly usable products with a low learning curve
- Demonstrated ability to come up with creative solutions for complex business and product problems
- Experience of working on multiple large projects at the same time and drive execution
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written) with ability to influence stakeholders
- Engineering/ MBA degree from premier schools