* Contribute to the strategy, vision, and roadmap for Product Pipelines; Content, Products, Checkout, and Order Services.
* Develop a strong understanding of target consumer segments and gather and analyze consumer research to inform business decision making.
* Understand the needs of each brand and determine appropriate platform level capabilities to meet those needs.
* Approach all projects with a multi-device mindset, ensuring a great user experience across all devices.
* Scope, manage, and analyze small and large projects, evaluating them based on opportunity and effort. This will involve working cross-functionally with various groups within Provide Commerce, including Project Management, Creative, and IT.
* Act as a liaison between key stakeholders, sharing feedback and information regarding user experience and testing.
* Utilize web analytics data and tools to analyze potential changes to the website and to measure results of optimization and testing.
* Collaborate with Consumer Insights team to drive the organization of consumer usability sessions and use learning's to influence changes to the sites.
* 3+ years of experience in B2C E-commerce-related role
* Passion for ecommerce and innovation
* Consumer focus, thoughtful about consumer experience
* Basic understanding of website related technologies
* Organizational skills and comfort with project management
* Strong communication skills and adept working within a team setting
* Structured and logical thinker, precise with requirements and an eye for accurate execution
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to think strategically, as well as execute
* Comfortable working with numbers and in an analytical environment