- Works on multiple applications.
- Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
- Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customer's IT organization.
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
Mandatory Skills: Oracle 9i/10g database (development), Oracle Forms 6i, PL/SQL, Positive attitude and good communication
Good to have: Brio SQR, Performance tuning
- Strong understanding of at least one programming language.
- Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
- Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
- Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
- Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
- General understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.