Minimum 7 Years of work experience, at least 3 years in Property and Casualty Insurance Looking for a senior developer in DotNet technology with an extensive experience in the P&C Domain. The ideal candidate should have over 7 years of work experience in software development mostly in the US property and casualty insurance vertical. He should be able to work independently and take ownership of work. Since most of the team will be placed in the US, the candidate should have excellent communication skills and the ability work with tight deadlines.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong P&C Insurance domain knowledge
- Must have a strong past development background in DotNet
- Proficiency in UML concepts and practical application in the past is an added plus
- Has an ability to meet project deadlines
- Ability to understand complex concepts and bridge the gap between technology and business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with onshore teams
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
At least B. Tech - any specialization
Additional Certifications: Certifications related to the P&C Domain will be an added advantage