This position will head a two member team and will report into AGM - Marketing.
Qualification: MBA in Marketing
A). Product Marketing Strategy:
- Develop the marketing strategy for the above products in terms of Customer Insight, Competition Mapping, Positioning and brand proposition, in line with the ICICI Bank brand philosophy of 'Khayaal Aapka'.
- Influence and persuade stakeholders on building a compelling Go to Market proposition for acquiring and retaining customers to maintain market leadership.
- Provide clear direction and priority to the team in terms of defining and meeting objectives.
- Must be able to set a vision and intent in terms of creating benchmark initiatives.
- Travel into Semi urban and Rural markets for branch and customer visits regularly
B). Promotion of product and services:
- Ideate new and innovative marketing campaigns for new customer acquisition. Craft the messaging and positioning of products. Ensure pull based creative appeal.
- Support the product team in their product launch, research and internal recognition programs.
- Coordinate with agencies for creating campaigns for specific business objectives for existing and new customers.
- Coordinate with relevant departments, product managers and internal stakeholders for briefs, approval of copy and content of collaterals. Take all relevant approvals from all stake holders.
- Liaison with agencies, vendors to come up with new and exciting marketing campaigns.
- Must be strong on written and spoken communication skills.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Must be conversant with digital and social media marketing space.
- Should have good people management skills for interacting with various functions.
D). Creative support:
- Brief and liaise with advertising agencies to design thematic and tactical innovative campaigns
E). Budget, Operations & Processes:
- Keep track of all the approvals, expenses
- Maintain MIS and reports