Role Purpose :
Partner with State Business Heads and contribute to provide a relevant, effective and inspiring learning and development experience to business stakeholders in your geography with specific focus on developing frontline leaders (SMs and BMs); Guide, review and provide developmental feedback to L&D Managers to improve their performance
Key Account abilities :
Plan monthly training calendar :
- Collaborate with business stakeholders (State Business Head) to validate and identify learning/training needs for target audience within your geography and plan relevant training solution/s.
- Discuss training plan with geography stakeholders and National L&D Manager - prepare and agree on a training calendar month-on-month to meet stakeholder needs locally and delivery of national initiatives.
- Submit training calendar and proposed training solutions using pre-defined templates to geography stakeholders and National L&D Manager for approval.
- Release training calendar to all stakeholders in the geography by a pre-defined target date every month.
- Review and sign-off on the training calendar created by the L&D Manager; Track adherence to the calendar by team and resolve deviations, if any.
Learning/Training material development :
- Develop localized training materials using centralized content bank, external vendors and SMEs, practitioners and role models, inputs from geography HR & business stakeholders.
- Guide L&D Managers to create training material; Review the training materials created by L&D Managers and provide developmental feedback
Learning/Training facilitation and reporting :
- Use signed-off learning/training material to facilitate planned sessions for target audience on the monthly calendar.
- Capture participant attendance and feedback data in pre-defined templates, collate and report as defined to geography HR leader, Business and HO L&D Manager by a pre-defined target date every month.
- Track adherence to the planned calendar by team; Review participant attendance and feedback reports; Analyse feedback reports and provide developmental inputs to improve feedback scores
Increase adoption :
- Advocate the use and facilitate adoption with business stakeholders across your geography.
- Design and facilitate social learning and best practice sharing within your proposed training solutions using online collaboration features available
- Guide L&D Managers to increase adoption for their business stakeholders
Collaborate to deliver Geography HR priorities (on-going) :
- Align monthly working and calendar with geography's HR priorities as articulated by the Business HR Lead.
- Collaborate with geography HR team members as may be required on a project/initiative to deliver a high quality HR experience to business stakeholders.
- Guide and review deliverables of L&D Managers on projects/ initiatives within the geography
Educational qualifications : MBA, Bachelors/Masters in Organization Psychology/Life Sciences
Relevant experience :Minimum 5 years of learning facilitation and coaching experience with a business organization