A Bachelor's degree is preferred with 10-15 years of experience in automation test platform design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of automation and architecture design
- 5+ years experience in deploying large scale test architectures
- 4+ years experience working with Cloud computing architectures and distributed systems
- Strong coding skills with object oriented programming language (Preferably Ruby)
- Experience with SOA design patterns
- Experience with Cloud (data and communication) security.
- Hands on experience using continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Maven, etc), code review tools (Code Collaborator), and configuration management (Perforce)
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores (Cassandra experience is a big plus).
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs/JSON.
- Knowledge of OpenStack and/or AWS skills is a plus
- Strong knowledge of operating systems; embedded and application software systems
- Experience in working with onsite and offshore software development partners.