Client Name : Manthan Systems India Pvt. Ltd
Position: Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (Global Hiring)
Job Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Work Area: Human Resources/Talent Acquisition
URLs: www.manthanservices.com and https://ecommerce.manthan.com/ and http://services.manthan.com/ and https://www.manthan.com/
Company Profile - Manthan Systems (www.manthan.com)
* Manthan serves as the Chief Analytics Officer for global consumer industries. With its portfolio of analytic products and solutions Manthan helps its customers derive competitive advantage through data-driven decisions.
* Manthan's solutions are architected with deep industry specificity, bringing together analytics, technology and industry-practices to place sophisticated, yet intuitive analytical capability.
* Headquartered in Bangalore with offices in US, UK, Singapore and Brazil, Manthan's current client footprint spans 18 countries. Manthan serves the analytics needs of Retail, CPG, Pharma and Market Research industries.
* Manthan is venture-funded with Norwest Venture Partners, IDG Ventures, and Fidelity Private Equity on its board.
Summary of Role:
* The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition/Staffing is responsible for creating and deploying talent acquisition strategies to strengthen the organization's capabilities and ensure it has the talent to meet current and future business needs. The role will focus on establishing talent acquisition programs that positively strengthen the organization's capabilities in attracting, assessing, selecting and on- boarding "best in class talent."
* This position will actively manage the relationship to ensure client satisfaction through evaluating the current use of talent acquisition processes and tools; analyze metrics and qualitative data to monitor performance and compliance. The position partners closely with regional business leaders and HR leadership teams to gather input and continuously educate on the process, roles and responsibilities with an emphasis on exploring ways to enhance the model's effectiveness and sustainability
* Create an exceptional recruiting team -- inspiring direct reports as well as key partners to contribute to recruiting success.
* Develop and lead staffing systems, metrics and processes which will be rolled out worldwide
* Personally manage all executive staffing / hiring for the company.
* Develop and lead turn-key staffing and sourcing processes to deliver exceptional diverse talent to meet all functional resource plans.
* Direct leadership of US and Global staffing and additional external recruiting resources.
* Develop and own the staffing & recruiting budget for US and oversee management of external recruiting resources, relationships and vendor contracts.
* Manage the global executive recruitment budget.
* Work closely with HRIS and HR Operations teams to implement and improve staffing systems, tools and on boarding processes, ensuring maximum automation and process efficiency and positive candidate experience.
* Coordinate with hiring managers and human resources business partners to ensure development and timely posting of quality/compliant position descriptions.
* Partner closely with the key members of HR, to influence the evaluation of internal talent to ensure appropriate talent assessment to address organizational skill gaps.
* Actively participate as a Manthan Staffing Leadership Team member and drive a consistent positive candidate experience and quality of hire approach to staffing
* Develop, implement, and communicate metrics to track progress of hiring for Manthan Systems.
* Maintain current staffing and recruiting knowledge including but not limited to systems, tools, resources, events, and market and industry trends; share knowledge with Manthan Systems managers ensuring that the company is on the leading edge of sourcing/identifying and hiring top quality talent.
* Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental. Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
* B.S. / B. A. Degree in Human Resources, Business, Engineering, or related field.
* Minimum 10 years of progressive Human Resources leadership experience
* Minimum 10 years Global staffing/ recruiting experience in a technical or engineering
* Demonstrated experience in a position with significant interaction with executive level leadership; proven ability to lead and influence at high levels within the organization.
* Experience in developing and implementing staffing processes for a multi-national company.
* Strong analytical and systems skills; familiarity with staffing systems and online/web-based search engines and staffing tools.
* Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
* Highly-developed oral and written communications skills.
* Strong business acumen.
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
* Experience in a fast paced high-tech or start-up company environment
* Experience in staffing and recruiting in the semi-conductor industry.