1. Develop and execute strategic sourcing activities for assigned spend categories, leveraging industry best practices, commodity experience, sourcing methodology, under the supervision of the Procurement head.
2. Manage supplier base , develop new suppliers and improve and strengthen current relationships.
3. Negotiate with the vendor contracts, reviews and ensures vendor performance to assure contract fulfilment and internal customer satisfaction.
4. Continuously conduct cost assessments to identify and implement improvements.
5. Analyzes and reports preferred vendor utilization, savings project completion, supplier savings validations etc.
6. Builds trust based, service oriented, value added relationships with suppliers, internal customers, teammates and cross functional departments.
7. Executes category strategy , primary, secondary packaging and brewing materials, through local sourcing, buying and contract management.
8. Provide information and operational support services to global procurement and enable category managers are able to operate at optimum levels.
9. Actively involved in Procurement initiatives and projects, while supporting team efforts as well as achieving individual objectives, these will be varied in nature and may span across sourcing operations/supplier relationship management/ transformational business change.
10. Zero customer complaint.