Job Purpose :
- Responsible for managing the Customer Segmentation role.
- Finalize customer segmentation framework and execute against an operating model centered around core segments; including making necessary adjustments to systems, processes, products and service delivery, distribution channel deployment and people.
Reports to : Vice President - Marketing/Strategy
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- To define and enhance customer segments which will be the target segments for the organisation.
- Conduct, support and develop research methodology to study and understand customer behaviours.
- To study existing customer attributes and define needs and offer the right products and services.
- Develop analytical reports of existing customer segments
- Support and provide inputs for development of IT infrastructure, Digital Platform, Service Integration specific to the identified segments.
- To provide the necessary customer data embedded with required information and conduct required data analysis in order to share with sales and alternative channel units.
- Support various departments, in development of overall architecture towards being a customer centric organisation.
Behaviours / Competencies :
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to successfully build and maintain networking relationships (both formal and informal)
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Deriving and Applying insights into actionables.
- Relational abilities and negotiating and working with multiple internal customers
- Proactive, agile and highly responsive towards achieving goals leveraging key strengths and capitalizing on opportunities with a keen sense of urgency
- Persistent and resilient to resolve complex problems that requires negotiation, issue navigation and organization agility
- Strong interpersonal communication and relational skills, good organizational and project management skills sound judgment initiative flexibility detail-oriented