1. Prepare a complete marketing plan in consultation with management for the launch of a new project.
2. Prepare marketing budget for the approved marketing activities and to take approval for the same from the management.
3. Generate leads through various marketing activities from the approved marketing plan and help pre-sales team in receiving enquires and fixing site visits of prospects.
4. Conduct market study of prospective locations and keep abreast of
latest information on new project launches and the strategies adopted by competitors and report the same to the management as and when required.
5. Market intelligence - Prepare and update competitors ongoing projects and market analysis report on monthly basis and report the same to the management.
6. Coordinate with various agencies like Media, PR and Media buying house.
7. To take approval from the management for the quotations from vendors for various marketing activities.
8. Issue purchase order to the vendors and submit copy of the same along with quotation to Accounts department for processing the payment.
9. Quotation and purchase order are to be captured and generated through ERP software if available.
10. Prepare complete report on the marketing spends against sales on monthly basis.