The India Index and Research Business Management plays a key role in driving the growth of index subscription business within India.
The team member is tasked with creating/updating the operation plan for the Indian Index subscription business and developing and driving the success of the plan.
1. Identifying key growth drivers and develop plans to leverage them
2. Creating tactical sales plans and measuring success
3. Identify need for new index and research based products.
Reporting -- Chief Economist & VP Research
1. Set growth targets and a plan to achieve them. Size the market opportunities, prioritize them and identify tools needed to leverage them.
2. This role will involve close work/alignment with other groups within such as Research and Marketing.
You will interface with internal teams to provide direction and a plan to grow the regional business. You will work with them to provide the materials your business requires for growth.
1. Provide meaningful metrics to quantify your execution plan and help direct towards those areas that are most successful.
2. Create tactical sales plan and efficiently execute the same
3. Identify/create needed research or marketing support documents.
4. Attend client meetings and develop external relationships in the market to validate ideas and stay on top of industry developments.
Candidate should be solutions oriented and have a strong understanding of the Indian and global markets, bench-marking, macro indicators and research businesses.
Regular travel would be needed.
1. MBA preferred
2. Product or business management experience a plus
3. Strategic collaboration, client centric mindset
4. Exceptional communicator-verbal and written.