Focus of the Function:
This job involves owning the solution design and would pan across all industry verticals that we operate in. It involves dealing with BD/Sales/Practice teams and other functions like legal, pricing, transitions etc to build the most relevant solutions for potential clients.
Why does this job exist :
- We need someone who can interact at CXO level and their second line to help convert potential clients along with our BD/Sales teams
How does the role add value :
- Directly contributes to growth
How is this role unique from others :
- This role is a combination of excellent Solutioning mindset, good commercial sense in structuring deals, and excellent customer facing skills (executive presence, ability to listen and address specific problems, articulate acceptable and reasonable solutions, etc.)
Who are the key relationships for this role :
- The key relationships to be maintained in this role are with the BD/Sales/Practice Leaders/Functional teams
What are the minimum prior qualifications to be an applicant for this role :
- MBA, approx. 10-12 years of experience (preferable)
What are the key initiatives & challenges facing this role in the next six months to three years :
- Continuously come up with innovative solutions
- Front end with BD/Sales and be involved with direct conversion of deals
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Stay up to speed with the changes
Specific competences ( Essential) :
- Strategic thinker proven ability to think outside the box and big picture
- Project Management/Attention to Detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects in a detailed manner
- Organization skills are critically important particularly for US LSAs with significant time zone challenges
- Must be someone who has willingness and demonstrated ability to get into the details and not manage too high level
- Significant low level checking required (grammatical editing, checking components of solution/inputs)
Consulting Background : Given the focus on business advisory services, the individual should be able lead some of the F&A consulting type engagements.
Specific competences (Desirable) :
Preferred list of skill sets/experience :
- F&A Operations first hand operational involvement in at least one of the F&A functional towers (RTR, PTP, OTC), ideally 5+ years
- People Management skills
- Managing via metrics/SLAs
- F&A functional expertise
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement, understand levers to drive functional improvement
- BPO experience and understanding ideally in operations, solutions or transitions; to a lesser degree consulting/third party advisor experience is OK; ideally 5+ years
- International experience, working with global cultures (including prior experience working with people from India = time zone challenges, cultural alignment)
- Demonstrated understanding for the BPO environment (nuances of a back office function now being a client facing front office; transitions, client service, performance mgmt., BPO lingo - i.e. - SU-, etc.)
- Sales experience demonstrated ability to sell/convey value in a compelling manner to win new relationships/opportunities
- Strong communication skills communicating value/adapting communication to front line managers through CFO
- Experience leading sales proposals/cycles (RFIs, RFPs, RFQs Orals, Due Diligence, Contracting)
Key Roles and Responsibilities : Knowledge, Experience, Education External & internal contacts
- Own the solution design for all industry verticals
- Lead strategic initiatives globally.
- Work with internal teams to build the solution proposal
- Front end along with BD/Sales and contribute to deal conversion
- Be aware of market trends/changes/competitive landscape
- Able to work independently in a cross cultural environment, panning different time zones
- Deal with CXO level and their second line to sell our value proposition
- Experience in working in a fast paced & tight timeline environment
- Experience of working in BPO
- Understands F&A
- Excellent CAP, networking & presentation skills
- Multi-Stakeholder handling skills
- Excellent Project & time management skills
- Excellent analytical and execution skills.
- Very good command on MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Collaborative management and working style.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Should possess high degree of versatility, good interpersonal skills, and excellent time management skills.
- Should be able to handle pressure & long work hours, if necessary.
- Comfortable with frequent travel and able to work across time zones
- Should be presentable & confident
- The incumbent should be a very - hands-on- person with a positive attitude.