1. Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channels.
2. Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet Channel performance objectives and expectations.
3. Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned Channels.
4. Proactively leads a joint Channel planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive Channel relationship.
5. Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates Channel needs on an ongoing basis.
6. Sells through Channel organizations to end users in coordination sales resources.