Mandatory Work Experience:
A minimum of 6 to 8 years of working experience only in Development & Production of Feminine Hygiene Care products.
- The position requires of having an interface between the Technology Transfer Team, Brand team & External Suppliers.
- Candidate requires having an excellent working knowledge in Feminine hygiene care along with some Brand understanding & strong consumer interaction.
- Sound knowledge of Manufacturing hygiene.
- Good Understanding and exposure to New Product Development.
- The primary role would be to formulate and development of hygiene care products (Sanitary Napkins).
- Independently leading the Innovation delivery of all technical components required for an innovation project including activities that need to be managed /transferred to R&D, Supply Chain including Supply Management, Regulatory etc.
- Interactions with other teams and jointly create the claim support docket, specifications of RMs and FG, Processing specification, Brand Objectives for the product.
- Deploy formulations together with full financial workings.
- Support specific cost saving programs related to formulation and get clearance from the stakeholders.
- Commissioning of processes and trouble shooting in factories in the areas of product quality and process control.
- Formulating and development of disposable absorbent and super absorbent products for Feminine Hygiene Care.
- Knowledge of fabric properties for use in wipes absorbent structures and barrier fabrics.
- Extensive knowledge of hybrid technology and blending of melt blown fibre processes for absorbent structures.
- In depth knowledge in formulation, development and evaluation of disposable absorbent and super absorbent materials which includes cellulose absorbent cores, foams, fibers and non-woven absorbent materials.