Qualification : MBA
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in process excellence & redesigning/ benefit measuring matrix, developing frameworks, scorecards, efficiency matrix etc.
Functional Skills : Six sigma certification, Knowledge of LEAN, DMAIC / DFSS, Change Management.
Soft skills : Out of box thinking, Project Management Skill, Stakeholder management, Strategic orientation, Planning and organizing skill.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Device the process excellence strategy across the organization and design various enablers for smooth execution of the same.
- Redesign critical business processes to support exponential growth
- Drive Business Excellence agenda, Conceptualize framework for Business Excellence Model, develop benefit measurement matrix, Scorecard management, Integrating vision and strategy, to deliver improving and predictable business results.
- Participate in the development and deployment of a multi-year Process Excellence strategy that accelerates the progress of Business Excellence across the organization.
- Support the successful execution of the Process Excellence program, by identification of improvement opportunities, defining robust methodologies, involving suitable individuals into the program and marketing of successes.
- Support the local Business Improvement Competition teams with proven improvement methodologies to ensure successful completion of their projects.
- Develop and lead the change management program that establishes a culture of excellence and lead the organization to sustainable levels of Process and Business Excellence.
- Add value in various analysis and identify wastes and opportunities for the business to improve
- Understand customer requirements for process development/modification, and advises on better approaches to overcome the bottlenecks and increase efficiency; lead and facilitate discussions within work streams across levels;
- Drive Kaizen workshops, Lean and Six Sigma projects with support of the domain experts;
- Develop and facilitate a strong working relationship with business partners through ongoing coordination and effective communication and, when warranted, demonstrate conflict resolution skills