* Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation;
* Maintain input or data quality of risk management systems;
Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources;
* Facilitating Risk Champions
* Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to the assets, earning capacity, or success of organizations;
* Identify key risks and mitigating factors for de-risking;
* Develop or implement risk-assessment models or methodologies;
*Facilitating Risk Assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
* Document and ensure communication of, key risks - Maintaining consolidated Risk Register and its updation;
* Facilitate Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organizations previous handling of risks;
* Recommend ways to control or reduce risk;
* Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences;
* Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.
* Produce reports or presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, or recommend changes.
The job would require considerable amount of Travel (50- 60%)