1. Experience in designing the concepts for technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
2. Experience leading large, complex projects in a project manager responsibility
3. Strong subject matter expert in either technical or functional concepts. Seen as a go-to person in multiple sub areas within HR
4. ERP background in Workday/ Oracle/ SAP/ PeopleSoft
5. Great communication skills
6. Experience in full life cycle HR Transformation project.
7. Willing to be certified in Workday (needed to play a delivery role on workday projects)
8. Experience in HCM process with Technical background is mandatory.
9. HCM processes knowledge
Following is the brief roles and responsibilities:
1. Ability to leverage HR Transformation subject matter expertise to provide hands on guidance on projects, sales pursuits etc.
2. Manage multiple projects in an oversight and quality role from US India (typically 3-5 projects)
3. Experience and ability to work in an onsite/offshore model supporting US and global clients
4. Deliver HR solutions to clients leveraging past domain experience and Support pre-sales and sales activities working with US-based leaders
5. Provide quality assurance of deliverable across multiple projects
6. Support the growth of talent within the practice through recruitment, mentor-ship and coaching
7. Participate in practice development and knowledge transfer activities
8. Manage operational activities for the practice in India, primarily based in Hyderabad
9. Ownership of operational activities related to staffing, recruiting and training