To plan, implement and monitor measures / strategies/ time study / process study in department so as to achieve desired productivity level, yields, motivation level as desired by management in short and long term. Motivate employee to improve performance on daily basis and suggest improvement required in the work.
1. To achieve productivity levels on day-to-day basis.
2. To coach / counsel operators for enhancing productivity.
3. To coordinate and synergize functioning with other departments in the shift for better results.
4. To implement new initiatives to achieve better departmental results.
1. Achievement of set departmental target
2. Motivation and education of work force
3. Implementation of innovations as planned.
4. Plan and suggest initiatives for better performance of department
Candidate should be full time Bachelor in engineering degree holder in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineer or Industrial Engineer from premier College.
1. Lean manufacturing
Should have practiced lean manufacturing systems, 5S, KAIZEN, TPM and TQM.
Should be analytical , logical and have problem solving approach, willing to work in shifts, Should be proactive.
3. Communication and interpersonal skills
Should have good communication skills at all levels, able to manage shop floor people and their grievance. Relates to and communicates well with all kinds of people. Treats people with dignity and respect.
4. Result oriented
Should be self confident and result oriented. Has demonstrated confidence in executing a plan. Questions and challenges the status quo.
5. Analytical and Logical
Should be able to analyse the situation in details
6. Team Player and Positive attitude
Ability to work with others toward shared goals to get things done. Sees good in others, views challenges as opportunities. Has positive expectations of the future
1. The candidate should have 6-10 years of experience in any organization of repute with at-least 3 years in shop floor management in shift working.
1. Should have acquired skill of shop floor management in a company of repute
2. Should be very good in communication and should be able to articulate management plan into firm actionable.
3. Should have very good interpersonal & leadership skills
4. Should have potential to grow
5. Stable physical condition
6. Should be ready to work in shift
7. Should be ready to relocate to Ankleshwar.
8. Age Band 25 to 30 years
9. Should not have interviewed by Gujarat Guardian Limited
1. Candidate should be go-getter.
2. Exposure to handle employee grievances
3. Should be able to communicate across levels.
1. Communication Skill
2. Leadership Skill
3. Interpersonal Skill
4. Analytical ability
5. Business acumen.
6. Clarity of thoughts.
Candidate should be comfortable to work in Flat Organization