1. Daily, weekly, monthly line loading plan according to schedule.
2. Max resource utilization of manpower and machine.
3. Cost saving activity in material and operations.
4. Productivity improvement.
5. Ensuring job set up on lines.
6. Ensuring Corrective and preventive actions for process abnormalities.
7. Monitoring Poke-Yoke on lines and ensuring its effectiveness.
8. Time motion studying and line balancing.
9. Managing corrective and preventive actions to prevent customer complaints.
10. Managing semi automation on production lines.
11. Maintaining 5S in Assembly.
12. Rejection analysis and ensuring countermeasure.
13. Customer interaction for any specific requirements.
14. Meet QSB requirements and other customer specific requirements
15. Responsible for monitoring the Product & Process Quality
16.The implementation of corrective and preventive action.
17.Verification of job set up. To check that the product is manufactured by a controlling process.
18.To ensure tools are maintained and available for production when required.
Desired candidate profile
Candidate should be from automotive background
Btech/B.E./Diploma (mechanical) from any recognized university and institute
He should be a self motivated individual having excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
Positive attitude and Team work
Good communication skills.