Experience: 5-8 + years of experience, PhD or Masters in Statistics or Economics or MBA from premier institutes only.
- Should have strong Scoring experience / statistical modeling experience along with Risk/Rating/Credit Card analytics experience/Customer analytics/Decision Tree etc.
- Advanced Analytical concepts like Machine Learning, Monte-Carlo simulation,RFM,SVM apart from
- 4- 8+ years relevant experience in building scorecards.
- Solid hands on work experience in advanced statistical analysis and predictive modeling using SAS / R
- Proven experience with advanced statistical concepts such as Logistic regression, CHAID, Cluster Analysis, Random Forest, Association Rules, Collaborative Filtering, Monte Carlo Simulation, Hidden Markov Models, Support Vector Machine, Na- ve Bayes, CLTV, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, keen learner and strong team player.
- Ability to drive analytics solution in a multi-disciplinary environment and collaborate with diverse internal teams.
- Should have supported US/Europe region extensively with Master/Phd in Statistics/Economics/Maths/Quant sciences degree from a Premier University.