Senior Manager - Operations
Candidates from Tier 1 Schools (IIM / IIT / BITS / XLRI / SP JAIN / FMS)
Duties and Responsibilities :
Team Good Service is looking to hire City Manager - Operations. The job responsibilities for the position are :
- Heading and managing a team of 10-12 Operations Associates, who manage end-to end customer interactions.
- Ensuring smooth city functioning by coordinating between Operations Associates and Logistics Manager for a timely delivery.
- Setting tasks, defining processes and managing deadlines for the team of Operations Associates.
- Reviewing work and developing processes for data validation and auditing simultaneously.
- Coordinating with the Content City Manager to know about the latest developments across categories.
Qualifications & Experience :
The ideal candidate would be keen to work on an early-stage startup presently in its m expanding phase and must possess the following skills :
- 2+ years of experience in an operations management role with a funded Internet or e-commerce player, top-tier consulting, banking or marketing firm experience is also welcome.
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate degree from a premium college (DU/IIT etc.) or top-tier Business school.
- Great inter-personal skills and great time-management, multi-tasking and planning.
- Should be good at decision-making, resourceful and a quick thinker.
- A team player with excellent leadership qualities.