- Build marketing and loyalty programs for Organization in India to establish and build the brand in the defining stages of its growth life cycle.
Job Summary: This role will require successfully driving consumer marketing programs with focus on loyalty, special marketing projects and PR.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Initiate and lead special marketing programs and tie ups in line with brand objectives
- Drive communication synergies across all consumer platforms - website, social media, PR, etc.
- Monitor the allocated marketing budget
- Leverage consumer insights and analysis to drive better effectiveness and efficiency
- Build and drive the loyalty program to establish brand connections
- Driving effective corporate and consumer PR for the brand, and manage appropriate tie ups with vendors/ creative agencies for Organization across PR and consumer marketing
- Manage brand communication on social media and digital platforms and drive appropriate campaigns, along with managing the Company India website
- Develop and ensure execution of the marketing calendar for Company in India
- Actively collaborate with other members from Marketing and Category team to conceptualise and implement all rounded marketing campaigns
Qualifications Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- MBA (2008/ 2010) batch from Premium B-Schools (IIMs/ SP Jain/ FMS/ XLRI/ NMIMS/ JBIMS/ MICA/SIBM/SCMHRD) with specialization in Marketing, Business
- 4-6 years of prior Marketing experience dealing in consumer marketing - events, advertising, digital marketing, loyalty programs and PR. Experience should be with reputed organisations in FMCG/ Automobile/ Hospitality/ premium banking industry.
- Organizational agility and expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects- delivering results consistently
- Self driven with expertise in driving new initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to create collaborative relationships with multidisciplinary teams and external entities.
- Excellent communication skills