Opening with - A Leading Bank, Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out credit risk assessment of Financial Institutions Group
- Monitoring of account conduct thru monitoring both internal
- Reports and external data /competitor information/client calling etc.
- Carrying out industry studies / monitoring of industry developments
- Preparation of MIS and provide critical analysis of portfolio
- Performance and composition, identifying stress points
- Candidate must possess at least a Master in Business Admin/Post
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in any field.
- Working experience in the related field is required for this
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Banking/Financial
- Services or equivalent. Job role in Management or equivalent.