PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Identifying and networking with prospective clients, generating business from the existing clients & achieving profitability with increased sales growth.
* Planning marketing strategies and setting targets for the team.
* Managing the sales and marketing operations and accountable for increasing sales growth.
* Driving sales initiatives to achieve business goals & managing front line sales team to achieve them.
* Implementing sales promotional activities as a part of brand building and market development effort.
* Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
* Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
* Confer with potential customers regarding their needs and advise them accordingly.
* Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales staff.
* Direct clerical staff to keep records of correspondences, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
* Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
* Gather market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
* Identify new markets and business opportunities.
* Graduate / Masters Degree in management from an institute of repute.
* Proven skills in sales & marketing management.
* The ability and desire to sell and a confident and determined approach.
* Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
* Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.