Job Description :
- To develop and implement strategic business plans for the on boarded Banks & Alliances Partners to contribute effectively to the business portfolio in India and deliver agreed volume and profit targets.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the overall development and execution of strategy for B&A Partners, leading the process from Launch of the relationship to managing Partners at the Corporate office level - in conjunction with the sales execution team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountables:
Account Management :
Steering the acquired partner relationship to fulfill the objectives of :
- The overall agenda of driving business
- Liaison and Manage relationships at the Corporate office
- Launching of the relationship of newly acquired Partnerships
- Engaging across hierarchies within the Partner organisation on a regular basis effective relationship management skills
- Explore, Identify, Plan and Roll out avenues of opportunities to drive Health Insurance across various channels/ products mix in conjunction with the Partner's central team
- Develop and launch Pan India Strategic and tactical initiatives such as R&R programmes, Insurance Focus Dives etc along with the Partner's Central team to drive health Insurance business
- Working across the internal organization to ensure that processes and BAU activities to service the Partner as well as the customers are in place
- Liaison with the B&A Sales execution team to take inputs on ground level effectiveness of the initiatives launched and work closely with them to roll out new initiatives.
- Ideal candidate should be a Management Graduate with an overall work exposure of at least 7-8 years.
- More than 4 year experience in Account Management of key partnerships in the financial services industry- preferably Insurance.