Job Purpose :
To develop and implement strategic business plans for the acquisition of New Banks & Alliances Partners to contribute effectively to the business portfolio in India and deliver agreed volume and profit targets.
The incumbent will be responsible for the overall development and execution of strategy for acquiring New Partners, leading the process from inception through to the signing of new partnerships.
The job will also include Account Management ie. jointly managing the Partners acquired at the corporate office level- in conjunction with the sales execution team
Key Responsibilities & Accountability :
New Alliance :
- Identify, solicit, prospect and secure new business relationships, generating new income for the Company across the domains of Banks & Alliances.
- Develop the whole acquisition machinery: Build the lead generation, credentials pitch, consultative questioning, solutions pitch, negotiations, closing and account on boarding
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any other documentation following procedures.
- Solution-Selling to prospective partners. Should display application and creativity in building a compelling Value Proposition for the prospective partner organisations.
- Engaging across hierarchies within the prospect organisation during the pitch period through effective relationship management skills
- Working across the internal organisation to build business proposals for the prospective partners to effectively size the business opportunity within the partner ecosystem for Health Insurance distribution
Account Management :
- Steering the acquired partner relationship in terms of Launching/ Planning/ Strategizing at the central level to ensure that the the Sales team has enablers to drive business. This shall be done in conjunction with the B&A Sales execution team. This shall be done through effectively co-ordinating across various other organisational departments- HR/Operations/IT/Training etc.
- Ideal candidate should be a Management Graduate with an overall work exposure of at least 7-9 years.
- More than 5 year experience in acquisition of key partnerships in the financial services industry- preferably Insurance.
- In-depth understanding of the BFSI industry & an out-of-the-box thought inclination to effectively tap opportunities outside of the BFSI segment
- Strong relationships and networks within the Banks & Alliances domain
- Ability to create robust win-win value - propositions and strategic fit for the partnerships
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of business profit drivers. Understanding where product would sit within the complex operations of a client and how to embed it.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong presentation skills. Inclined towards Solution selling- able to influence and persuade others to take action or gain buy-in
- Confident negotiator with good closing abilities