1. Preparation of and responsible for daily monitoring of Credit Exposures arising from Financial Market Products against approved limits / margins / other conditions with timely escalations and follow-up in case of exceptions.
2. Preparation of weekly / monthly MIS to various internal / external stakeholders.
3. Responsible for maintaining exposure / exception databases to help analyse various trends and behavior patterns of customers.
4. Responsible for providing timely and accurate information to internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis viz. Relationship Units, Credit Risk, Products Units, etc. This information can be as part of a regular process or ad-hoc.
5. Responsible for issuing periodical MTM letters to customers including helping them understand the MTM computations and complexities thereof.
6. Assist in automating various reports to improve efficiencies and TATs
3 to 5 years of experience in Financial Markets with understanding of various products and regulations viz. Risk Management & Inter-Bank Dealings, Capital Adequacy.
1. C.A. with ability to handle huge database sets.
2. Proficiency in Excel
3. Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
4. Independent and eye for details