Background/ Skill Needed :
- 6-10 yrs of Advanced Analytics experience. Should have 3-4 years of Credit Risk Modeling Experience. Exposure to Basel II is preferred.
- Strong Modeling Background and statistical background is a must. Must be familiar with multiple modeling techniques including Binomial Logistic Regression, Multinomial Logistic, Segmentation using CHAID/CART. Should be familiar with Credit risk modeling.
- Good Presentation skill, Client interaction skill, Mentoring/Team management is a plus
Domain : BFSI, Familiarity with Bureau Score. Any experience with emerging market (including Middle East, Africa & APAC) will be a plus.
Tools : SAS / SAS E-miner, R. Good PPT skill is a plus
- Hands on Practice Lead. Work with team members and client to execute projects (Data Assessment + Exploratory Data Analysis + Modeling + Final Client Presentation).
- Mentor/guide the junior team member to succeed.
- This role will involve extensive travel as the projects will be executed onsite in client location.
NOTE : This role will involve extensive travel as the projects will be executed on site in client location.