1. Heading Accounts Payable function, vendor management, vendor reconcilation & negoitations, ensure internal process & approval matrix are followed.
2. Reviewing the Centre accounts and help the team in resolving their queries
3. Timely review of income/costs, reconciliations including sub-ledgers and bank accounts and balance sheet on a monthly basis
4. Monthly closing of books of accounts and ensure that the monthly MIS is produced and reported timely and accurately. 5.Review of variances to budget, month on month movements in income/costs
6. Preparation and consolidation of Annual Budgets
7. Monthly preparation & review of Cash flow forecast, Monthly Forecast, annual budgets model
8. Review of process to bring efficiencies and cost savings
Liasoning with Bankers, Vendors, Statutory & Internal auditors
Candidate should be Chartered Accountant (CA) with minimum 3- 7 years of post qualification experience in Service industry.
Please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org