1. Identifying and implementing new product category & Strategic Business Planning for category growth and account profitability.
2. Develop merchandise management strategy.
3. Developing range and merchandising plans to maximize sales and profits.
4. Forecasting the historical data based on Sales, booking quantity, based on previous years sales.
5. Sourcing Merchandise from different markets based on specialty and cost effectiveness.
6. Tapping on trends, sales and competition on the micro level.
7. Avoiding stock out situation at the store level and ensuring stock availability.
8. Managing the entire gamut of Materials Management activities including demand planning cost control, monitoring inventory levels.
9. Should Possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with proven track record of utilizing a process-oriented approach towards accomplishment of cost, profit, service & organizational goals.
10. Leading and motivating a team consists retail professionals in Managerial grade.
11.Critical Report Analysis and MIS set up for internal and external customers.
12.Analysis and MIS set up for internal and external customers.