Summary of Role:
- The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition/Staffing is responsible for creating and deploying talent acquisition strategies to strengthen the organization's capabilities and ensure it has the talent to meet current and future business needs.
- The role will focus on establishing talent acquisition programs that positively strengthen the organization's capabilities in attracting, assessing, selecting and on- boarding "best in class talent."
- This position will actively manage the relationship to ensure client satisfaction through evaluating the current use of talent acquisition processes and tools; analyze metrics and qualitative data to monitor performance and compliance.
- The position partners closely with regional business leaders and HR leadership teams to gather input and continuously educate on the process, roles and responsibilities with an emphasis on exploring ways to enhance the model's effectiveness and sustainability.
- B.S. / B. A. Degree in Human Resources, Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive Human Resources leadership experience
- Minimum 10 years Global (US, UK, APAC, Middle East) IT staffing/ recruiting experience in a technical or engineering.