- The role of a Plant HR is to maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs, and practices.
- Create company strategic recruitment and selection plan in line with budgeted manpower and costs.
- Create company strategic training and organizational development plan to meet personal, professional, and organizational needs of company employees.
- Develop and coordinate grievances and mediate workplace disputes.
- Maintain an organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish company goals and objectives and keep attrition rates at industry benchmarks.
- Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management.
- Oversee compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels.
- Direct the administration of benefit programs to include: health, retirement, death and disability.
- Plan for employee's performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
- Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements
- Knowledge of local employment, wage and salary laws and regulations. Factories act and compliance thereon.
- Ability to analyze and assess training and development needs.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programs.
- Ability to negotiate and manage collective bargaining agreements and alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures. Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Educational qualifications & Experience:
- Master's Degree in Human Resources with 12-15 years of experience in a senior-level Human Resource position. Plant experience is a must.