- Study, Analyse & Design best in class Compensation Programs
- Develop pay structures, guidelines and HRIS that assist in management decision making
- Design Incentive Schemes Short Term as well as Long Term (Including Sales Incentive Schemes).
- Design Compensation Proposal for Annual Increments and manage end-to-end annual appraisal exercise
- Oversee Performance Management systems and processes. Will be SPOC for questions/issues related to performance management process.
- Assist in the development of training and communication for employees & help employees with navigating the system and troubleshoot system issues.
- Provide support and guidance to Regional HR teams on all performance management issues.
- Ability to handle multiple HR Technology projects (including integrating existing HR tools). Should have at least 1 life cycle implementation experience of software like Success factors/SAP/PeopleSoft etc.
Education: Full time MBA with HR Specialization from reputed institute
Experience & Other Skills : Minimum 7 years of experience, with a specialty in driving Compensation Management and Payroll at Corporate level.
Strong communication & interpersonal skills needed to interact with multiple disciplines at all levels of the organization.
Strong analytic and problem solving skills and attention to detail.