Own and drive total rewards/comp & ben strategy for Yodlee India to align
with overall people strategy as well as business strategy of the organization.
2. Partner with consulting organizations to conduct industry benchmarking
and revisit the total rewards strategy.
3. Partner with the senior business leaders on total rewards strategy,
solutions, result delivery, and guidance on compensation & benefits.
4. Plan and implement the employee annual compensation review process
closely working with business leaders.
5. Manage, design and maintain Benefits and Total Reward programs
6. Prepare, own and track compensation and benefits budget.
7. Own and oversee the outsourced payroll and statutory compliance
8. Guide the team on HR MIS, report creations and other internal control
9. Spearhead Performance Management process in the organization including
talent management initiatives
10. Coach and Guide Managers on Performance Management Process
Candidate Experience Should Be : 10 To 12 Candidate Degree Should Be : MBA , PG-Other