A leading provider of banking solutions across emerging markets.
Within Human Resources, a key specialist function is the performance, reward and benefits (PRB) cluster.
The purpose of role is to provide, advice and implement Global Policies and Processes in PRB in the Country, which are consistent with the business- strategies and the overall Group people strategy.
The role will work closely with colleagues in Country HR and other specialists, and by leveraging resources in the HR Shared Services Center (HRSSC).
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Strategic and Advisory
1. Develop expertise in PRB issues and act as a trusted reward adviser to Country HR.
2. Establish relationships with key stakeholders to understand business specific product needs and to provide support to the business. Support and/or design PRB solutions for the business, consistent with Group policies, leveraging the expertise and tools from the PRB product Specialist teams and drawing on analytical support from the HRSSC.
3. Manage, audit, evaluate and improve effectiveness of all specific PRB products, plans and processes in PRB in country.
4. Provide counsel to Country HR, and business management team on compensation issues, including (but not limited to) structuring of complex hiring packages, changes to existing employees- contracts and share buy-outs.
5. Support the Head of PRB in championing the understanding, adoption and management of - total reward- across the Country.
6. Improve business and HR's understanding of PRB products and processes and how such programmes can be effectively and appropriately used to incentivise business performance and motivate employees.
7. Improve business and HR's understanding of reward and how reward programmes can be effectively and appropriately used to drive business performance and motivate employees
8. Manage the interim and final Performance Pay & Potential (P3) processes in country in line with Group guidelines and acting as a point of contact for Country HR.
9. Participate in compensation and benefit market surveys, analyze results and make appropriate recommendations to ensure market competitiveness with the support of HRSSC.
10. Monitor the performance and effectiveness of reward policies, programmes and processes in achieving business needs.
11. Manage local reward programs, including (but not limited to) medical benefits program, employee recognition awards.
Qualifications & Skills
- First degree and ideally further professional qualification -MBA with 10 -12 years experience.
- Track record in data analysis and reporting
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Experience of project management and execution with the line
- Good experience working in an international reward environment - track record in Compensation & Benefits
- Strong numerical skills